The original Newton MessagePad came with a getting started VHS videotape. An eight-minute long video, the tape described Newton’s features and functionality and provided some tips and tricks to getting the most out the handwriting recognizer. Watching the iPhone’s keyboard video tutorial on the web made me nostalgic. Thanks to the power of YouTube, I was able to find the complete Newton Getting Started video. Fast-forward to the four-minute mark and compare the differences — and similarities — between iPhone and Newton.
- http://keenantolliver.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/getting-acquainted-with-the-best-casual-betting-australia-has-to-offer on WP-SmugMug
- Haywood Metzker on G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra Movie Review
- explosions on G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra Movie Review
- Brandon Busa on WP-SmugMug
- Adam Tow on Symbolic Systems Program 25th Anniversary