Eric was asking if there was a way to print directly to a PDF without going through the Print dialog box. I knew that there wasn’t (currently) a way to do this in AppleScript. After some digging on Google, I think I found a good solution with the CUPS-PDF Package for Mac OS X. Now, I have a Desktop Printer icon on my Desktop, on which I can drag any file to create an instant PDF.
- http://keenantolliver.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/getting-acquainted-with-the-best-casual-betting-australia-has-to-offer on WP-SmugMug
- Haywood Metzker on G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra Movie Review
- explosions on G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra Movie Review
- Brandon Busa on WP-SmugMug
- Adam Tow on Symbolic Systems Program 25th Anniversary